Thank you for visiting Richard Tang’s website (henceforth known as “Website”) - a subset of HARITA Productions’ website. By accessing and using this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use this Website.
The term “HARITA Productions” is hereinafter referred to as “HARITA Productions”, “We” and “Us” interchangeably.
1. These Terms of Service may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this Website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms of Service and all of the changes.
2. This Website is created and maintained by HARITA Productions.
3. The copyright in the contents and materials available on this Website as a whole is owned by HARITA Productions. Thus, no part of the contents or materials available on this Website may be reproduced, licensed, sold, published, transmitted, modified, adapted, publicly displayed, broadcast (including storage in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently for any purpose save as permitted herein) without the prior written permission of Us.
Links from this Website to other websites
4. This Website contains hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by Us. We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
5. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall We be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Website is linked.
6. Advertisements are activated on this Website. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such ads are entirely at your own risk.
Links from other websites to this Website
7. HARITA Productions should be informed of links from external websites and We reserve the right to require the removal of any links from external websites to this Website.
8. We require that the contents of this Website should not appear within the frames of others, nor be accompanied in any way by third-party material that may create a false or mistaken impression in the mind of the viewer about Our affiliation or association with or endorsement of the third party site, frame, or material.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9. The user acknowledges and agrees that all the information on this Website is provided “as is”.
10. HARITA Productions has reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information and materials posted on this Website are correct at the time of posting. However, We gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials provided here for any purpose whatsoever.
11. The user acknowledges and agrees that HARITA Productions shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any and/or all consequences (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) that may be incurred by the user as a direct or indirect result of using, or the inability to use, any materials or contents on this Website. The user is encouraged to conduct his/her own due diligence before using the information on this Website.